Orijen original dry dog food
Orijen original dry dog food, Orijen puppy food?s Biologically Appropriate Senior dog food nourishes your dog as nature intended by focusing on their biological need for fresh meat and a protein-rich diet. Older dogs need a diet filled with meat and protein to promote lean muscle mass and a healthy body weight. ORIJEN Senior dog food is made with a blend of free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs that deliver proper nutrition to your senior dog. And unlike conventional grain-free dog food, 2/3 of the animal proteins in this premium dog food are fresh or raw, so each bite is bursting with nutritional goodness and taste.
Orijen puppy food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN?s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this grain-free dog food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature. It contains appropriate ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, with none of the grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates that typify conventional dog food. The result is a protein-rich, carb-limited dog food that?s loaded with a variety of fresh meats to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
Where to buy orijen dog food
Ingredients – Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, Atlantic ﬂounder, cage-free eggs, whole Atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole Atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, whole dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, dried pumpkin, natural chicken ﬂavor, pollock oil, chicken fat, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product:
Where to buy orijen dog food
- ORIJEN Senior dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
- Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone. ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
- Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supply by people we know and trust, and are deliver to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
- ORIJEN dog food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at